Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Lucky

A couple of weeks ago my friend Jane traveled to a little place we call "Heaven on Earth!!!!" Red Lead Paperworks in St. Louis!!!!! She brought back these stamps for me and they are totally great!!!!! The one above is a Red Lead original!!!! If you are loving it too, you can order one from their site! Go HERE to see the wonders of Red Lead!!!!!!!!!!
These two stamps (above and below) are new from Tin Can Mail........I can't wait to use them!!!!!!!!
Thanks Jane!!!!!!!

3 comments:

beth said...

so jealous of that janie going to my favorite store...this summer I'm getting my butt down there...
I hope !!.....
I just hate the 6 hour drive !!

Trixie said...

What lovely gifts from a delightful gal! Great store as well. You are a lucky, lucky girl!

Jeanie said...

Cool stamps -- GREAT FRIEND!