Friday, September 27, 2013

PUMPKINS FOR CATHEY

Happy Blog Anniversary to Cathey!  Wishing you a wonderful day and sending you all the best wishes possible for improvement in your health. 
 
Daffycat started this special occasion for Cathey and it is pretty darn cool to see all the pumpkins in blogland for a fellow stitcher!  We are a tight-knit group....even if we don't know each other personally...we always wish the best for each other (and want to know what each person is stitching!)
 
So.......I know you all join me in sending restorative loving wishes to Cathey. 

8 comments:

Annie said...

Lovely polka dot pumpkins. Cathey will be pleased.

Julianne said...

Hi Laura,

I like the pumpkins.

I hope you have a stitch filled weekend.

Maggee said...

Love these pumpkins! Into my file this idea goes! Thanks for joining the celebration for Cathey! Hugs!

Vickie said...

You betcha! I have been praying for Cathey for a long time.

pj said...

Laura
Did you see Sweet Land of Liberty by Hinzeit is available in the Online Needlework show? $16

pj

You don't have to post, just wanted to IM you.

Relyn Lawson said...

Those pumpkins are adorable. I've missed visiting here, friend.

Relyn Lawson said...

It's Thanksgiving Day, and our family eats an early dinner instead of lunch. Just now there is a lull between the hectic preparations and all the guests arriving for the meal. I wanted to take some of that time to visit my blogging friends. I needed to say thank you. Thank you for the inspiration you provide here in your place and for the comments you leave behind when you visit mine. Happy Thanksgiving, friend.

Julianne said...

Missing you. I hope you are doing well.