Sunday, January 03, 2010

Breaking the Ice

It is Sunday night
the night of the week that feels the most uncomfortable
have to head to work in the morning
want more time to play, stitch, read, listen, be......

On the other hand
looking on the bright side
I can go upstairs
get in my comfy warm bed
open my book
read
sleep
and then go to work in the morning
lucky to have a job
friends
blogs
stitching
books
music
and all the things that make up my soul

Now looking forward to Monday (well just a little bit more....let's not get crazy people)

7 comments:

Jon Lee said...

Oh, I love the sentiment of your message.

Jon Lee

beth said...

perception is an amazing thing....isn't it ?
xoxoxo

Stitcher S said...

What a great little message~ I am going to apply it myself. :)

Kellie said...

Love that. Hope you had a good back-to-work Monday.

Patti said...

Yoour post sums up my feeling exactly! It makes me feel a little bit better about Sun. nights.

Relyn Lawson said...

Sigh. Big sigh. Me, too.

I've been so busy doing nothing much that I haven't been around to visit my friends in too long. So, though my wishes are late, I mean them with my whole heart. May your year be filled with laughter. May all your surprises be happy ones. May you remember to count your blessings. May you know each day how very much you are loved. Happy new year, my friend.

Jeanie said...

I say that often, how lucky we are to have jobs, friends, blogs, books and more! Happy New Year!