Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Jane!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the latest entries by my dear friend Jane in the Alphabetica project we are in. These stunning pages are going in Marilyn Healey's journal. I was witness to their birth and let me tell you that Jane worked really hard on these pages. This is some of the most gorgeous work she has done and I just love these pages.

For Marilyn's journal each participant is instructed to pick one of the word prompts that she has in the front of her journal. Marilyn put in some really cool words to work from. Jane picked "fairy dust." Perfect for her! So page 2 explains, "She sprinkled fairy dust in the alphabet garden." I can't say enough how wonderful these pages are. They melt my heart.

p.s. Please click on each picture to enlarge them on your screen.....you will be rewarded they look so good up close!!! This is the biggest I could them on my blog...so CLICK PLEASE!!

11 comments:

beth said...

WOW....Jane !!!!

These are fabulous...soon I will get to see them in real life and I can't wait !!!!!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU LAURA!!!! That is so sweet of you to say such nice things about my artwork. Thank you for posting them so the Alphabetica gals could see since I don't have my own blog - It is quite the honor to be a featured entry on the blog!!! Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

they are yummy and rich and delightful! thanks for showcasing such great stuff!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work! Love it!

A Little Time said...

Those are beautiful, Jane!! WOW!

Anonymous said...

You've come a long way since that first card Janie - way farther than I've come. Beautiful work!

Diane Duda said...

I WANT AN ALPHABET GARDEN!
I think the first think I plant will be some P's.

Jane!!! does beautiful work! (Donna!!! too.)

Unknown said...

Oh wow!
Please tell Jane they are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babsarella said...

Oh yes, you are SO RIGHT!!! All the details are WONDERFUL!! I think Marilyn is gonna have such a treat when she get her book back!

dogfaeriex5 said...

so beautiful, jane and so sweet of you to showcase-laura!! janie needs to get on the stick and do her own blog!!! right?
x0x~kim

Lotus Reads said...

I'm glad I clicked on the pictures, they are just GORGEOUS and the detail is fabulous!!!