Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wild Hair!

It seems like that the moment I read about the store, Red Lead Paperworks in St. Louis I have been pining to go there. They have the coolest stamps, the coolest classes, and just such a wonderful vibe! When visiting their internet site Jane and I see all the cool classes they offer every weekend and we say....someday we are just going to get in the car and go. This week we saw the image you see above for a class called Chasing Butterflies. I just love the images on these cards and tags! Well, you can see where this is leading can't you??? Yes, we are going!! We are leaving Friday after work and zipping down for a class the next morning at 9:00 a.m.!!! Isn't that exciting!!!!????? I so wish that everyone reading this could go with too!! I should have pictures from our trip next week!!! Until then....Yahoooo!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooooooo jealous! I've always wanted to go to Red Lead. You will have to tell us all about it when you get back.

Terri said...

That just sounds like so much fun. Enjoy! Don't forget to take a lot of photos to share!
God bless and have a safe trip!

beth said...

Well you know how jealous how I am....but I'm so glad you're going to have a chance to experience UTOPIA as that is what REDLEAD is !!!!!

Diane Duda said...

Have fun! CAn't wait to see the pictures!

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Oh have fun!!! Can't wait to see what you make!!

Anonymous said...

Let's see - the class is at 9:00 a.m. and I bet the two of you don't leave that store about 4:40 that afternoon! Hey, I know I'd be there that long - and I know you two. I'm jealous too. What a toot this trip will be.

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't need an ointment for that wild hair ya got! I so wish I was going too! Perhaps after your virgin trip you will realize that Red Lead is only 3 hours away! Cake walk! I will miss the fun, but await the photo ops..and I wanna see the french manicures x2!