15 hours ago
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
In no condition to blog...
Do I look relaxed here???? Am I feeling just A-OK???? Well, not really. Remember last week when I was working at my new-ish job by myself for the week as my buddy and co-worker (really my manager) Jane was on vacation.....well everything went well, but it was super-duper stressful. I did not have a minute to relax, and today I think I had a little mini-meltdown. Nothing too bad, just a few crying jags here and there! So, I came home tonight and took a long nap!!! So, for all the people who I owe emails and all the Alphabetica journals I need to get moving on, I am sorry!!! I am in my recovery phase now, and hope to get some stuff done soon. I mean I did not even get to read a book last week!!! That is really saying something...and I don't mean I did not get to finish a book, I mean I did not have time to read! That is unheard of for me! Well, enough of that rant.......Here are some of the things that I am currently excited about........
1. Vera Bradley purses.
2. Dancing with the Stars.
3. Going to see Van Halen next week.
4. Waiting for the new line of Christmas paper from Basic Grey....Figgy Pudding.
5. New Christmas stamps from Red Lead.
6. The upcoming memoir from Steve Martin.
7. The fact that I finally got my IPOD hooked up to my car stereo and now I can listen to a ton of music as I drive. Shuffle!!!!!
.....and as always, the fact that I have you all for friends!!!!!