I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! As the end of the year draws near I would like to present my Best Books 2007 list!!!! This is highly anticipated information in certain circles! Hopefully, you will enjoy reading my list and PLEASE let me know some of your top reads for this year!
The best books I read this year...... (you can click on each title to take yourself to Amazon.com to read about each book)
1. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
2. Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
3. Love is a Mix Tape by Rob Sheffield
4. The Diana Chronicles by Tina Brown
5. Let The Northern Lights Erase Your Name by Vendela Vida
6. The Reluctant Fundamentalist by Moshin Hamid
7. Heft on Wheels by Mike Magnuson
8. Black and White by Dani Shapiro
9. Happiness Sold Separately by Lolly Winston
10. Then We Came to the End by Joshua Ferris
I am hoping for many more good books in 2008!!!! I have a house full of them and more good ones coming out all the time!!! Reading truly is my number one beloved hobby!!!
Now, don't forget to tell me your best reads of the year!!!
3 hours ago