Monday, April 21, 2008

Linky Loo

Isn't this one of the cutest button cards you have ever seen???? My friend Lorie gave it to me this weekend and I am wild about it! The graphics on some of the old button cards are just stunning!!!!

Over the past few days I have received some of the most exciting and inspiring comments on my blog.....I have met some new people and just had the best time visiting new blogs. Thank you to all who leave comments and to all the new people who have visited lately.... you all have surely brightened my days!!!

With that in mind, I would like to give you some links to other blogs that I have recently discovered........please have a visit for yourself...

Dan Drinker

This is a blog written by Dan Drinker's younger brother. Dan has Down's Syndrome. Dan knows how to live and celebrate every moment of life. You want inspiration...go to this blog!! You want some brotherly love.....go to this blog!! You want flat out entertainment....go to this blog!!! Great place!!!

Lesley's Book Nook

Lucky me!!! Lesley came to visit! Lesley writes a blog full of book reviews!!! So many great books.....it is so much fun to read...I think we have quite similar taste in books. I could spend hours looking through her blog!

Come Sit By My Fire

This is Relyn's blog and it is full of eye candy and inspiration! Beautiful photography. Wonderful sentiments. and Relyn and I have a lot of books in common too!! Wonderful blog!

Be Present, Be Here

Liz's blog is just gorgeous. It has a feeling of tranquility and thoughtfulness....and anyone who lists the movie Pillow Talk among their favorites is a friend of mine! I also just noticed that Liz is a yoga instructor in the Puget Sound area!! Liz, I am coming to Bainbridge Island in two weeks and have always wanted to try yoga! I will have to ask you if you are close to Bainbridge!

Sleeping Dogs

As titled above, this is a website with movies of dogs sleeping!!! You cannot beat that for sweetness (well, I guess sleeping babies would be sweeter, but you know what I mean!)

Fighting Monsters with Rubber Swords

This is a blog that has been around for quite some time. Is is written by a man and is mostly about his daughter who has a condition that prevents her from being able to speak. He has a new book out about it called Schuyler's Monster which I really want to read. He has a great writing style and seems really cool.....

Thanks for all the happiness and joy people!!


10 comments:

Jeanie said...

I can't wait to discover the blogs you mentioned! I love finding new ones and hearing others' experiences, seeing their lives and reveling in their vision and images!

And you're right -- the cutest button card ever. Go, Lorrie! What a friend!

dogfaeriex5 said...

talk about positive, come to your blog, sister tab!
i miss you and cannot wait to see you....i am on my way to check out your new blogs!!
xoxox
ps...chance marie says hi

Unknown said...

VERY cute button card. I keep meaning to alter some (ugly ones with interesting buttons). Thanks for the blog links. I am always up for new reading material! :)

liz elayne lamoreux said...

thank you so much for your kind words.
and that is the cutest button card i have ever seen! love, love it!

La Fiancée disparue said...

That button card is TOO adorable! Why don't they make button cards like that anymore!?

Thanks for the links, I will definitely have a peek.

Dulcette
xo~

Relyn Lawson said...

Hello, my friend. I was feeling kind of blue this evening. No particular reason, really. I think just over-tired and consequently without energy. I sat down to visit some blog-friends in hopes of some cheer.

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Do I ever feel cheered! Thank you for your kind words, you kind post, for being a kindred spirit. I feel all lit up inside. Will be back to see you soon, but for now must go and visit your other links. Happy, happy hump-day to you!

Latharia said...

Thanks for the new places to visit in Blogland! And yes, that is the sweetest, cutest button card I think I've ever seen. And it's in fabulous shape!!!

Trixie said...

Lori is the bees knees for handing over the button card! It is so much fun to share what we love! Can't wait to see you Saturday and catch up on all things you!

Ellen Lyn said...

So far, I've only made it to one of the blogs on your list and spent most of my free time this afternoon watching Dan and Will's videos (instead of cleaning my house--what a bargain!!). I must say, it really put a different spin on my less-than-stellar day. Thanks so much for sharing them with us,
Ellen Lyn
P.S. The button card is adorable!

Les said...

You are so sweet! Thank you for including me in your list of new blogs. I've had a lot of fun perusing the others in the list. Now to find time to read (and sleep). I'm a blog-addict!