Jayne's entryway is always a magical place! Here is a darling bunny to welcome us all!!!! As always, we had a total blast and I can't wait until the next stitching gathering.
Pages
Sunday, May 01, 2011
Return to Stitchville
Jayne's entryway is always a magical place! Here is a darling bunny to welcome us all!!!! As always, we had a total blast and I can't wait until the next stitching gathering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





19 comments:
You certainly have some serious stitching friends with some "serious" stitching!
Looks like y'all got a lot accomplished....thanks for sharing and enabling!
And nobody missed me? I was sure you'd all just sit there feeling lost and forlorn, unable to take a stitch. I guess I'm not the glue that holds the group together after all. :-(
Oh gosh! Sounds like such fun! I love seeing all the pics and the lovely stitching and the bags and etc. The stitching wallets that Karin had are from Natalia of Stitching-4-Joy. I love them and am ending up with a collection too!
Laura,
it was such a wonderful evening and so great to be together again!!!! Missed you girl!!
Of course we missed Barb....and Nancy :-)
So many beautiful projects!
So many wonderful things. It looks like so much fun to get together. And I recognize those stitching wallets. from Natalia. They're beautiful, aren't they? Love all those Vera's too. I just picked up a couple pieces of the red print last week!
What a great stitch group you have! Thanks for sharing all the WIP's. Lots of enabling in this post. Love seeing all the Vera bags. Enjoy your new Vera!
Carolyn
Wow, what a lovely display of talent! I always enjoy seeing pics of your group's projects, it's great fun.
WOW Laura - you always get me in such trouble !! However I adore seeing what your stitching friends are up to - we can't stitch everything (we sometimes try) so it is nice to live vicariously thru others. Love that Red House sampler - I wonder if that one is in my stash?? I have the Sampler Bouquet (the 3 part french sampler) and Cathy did a lovely conversion to silk for me - Oh I should show on my blog. Glad you are back and still reliving vacation moments. Melody
Looks like you all had a lot of fun!! I love that Red House Sampler too. It's so pretty!!
Stitchville looks like such a fun place to be! :)
And my list of charts that I want just got longer! Gorgeous projects!! :)
What a sweet friend to have such a thoughtful gift for you on your visit.
Hi Laura, I so look forward to your posts !!! I love all the pictures and I always get so many ideas as to what I want to stitch. I think of all the projects this time my favorite is the Red House Sampler. I love those colors !!!
By the way, I am the woman that makes the wallets Karin bought !! LOL !! Thank you so much for the kind words. It is a lot of fun to make them and I've met some wonderful women through them. You can find me at www.stitching-4-joy.blogspot.com Thanks for the picture !!
Oh my gosh, it must be so fun to see all that stitching and have stitching buddies to stitch with! :) Thanks for taking us along with you.
Wow what a fantastic lot of stitching and gorgeous Vera bags! Sounds like you had a fantastic time!
Oh Nancy! We DID miss you a TON!!! And Laura- I LOVE to see your pics- it is a different twist on what I see. Everyone's everything is always so awesome! Fun night!
Wonderful eye candy. Lots of things I want to do now:)))). Thanks for the inspiration
I love seeing yours and your friends' stitching -- it's so beautiful and I so admire those of you with eyes fine enough to actually do it!
I have the weirdest verification word -- it's a dyslecik's nightmare: aededabi. How many times am I going to mix up the b and d...
Love the pictures of your stitching night!!! Everyone's projects are wonderful :-). Don't you love Natalia's bags, they are gorgeous.
How exciting to see Jenny's Brenda Keyes Red House Sampler. I have a variation on my wall that began my love for BK samplers. This one (Jenny's) is waiting in my stash. I will eventually stitch it when time allows this summer. It will look beautiful as a companion sampler to the one I completed four years ago.
Post a Comment