Thursday, October 02, 2008

Road Trip!

Tomorrow night after work my friend, Jane, and I are flying to Columbus, Ohio. We are going to visit our friends Kim and Julie in their natural habitat!!!! Should be a gas; they have been to our homes several times and now we get to see how the other half lives! They also have a few doggies for us to smooch!!! Looking forward to laughing, shopping, drinking Starbucks, and eating pumpkin ice cream, hummus and Mexican food (not all at once, don't worry!).
Yesterday I found this magazine and it is so much fun!!! There are a ton of cool Christmas ornaments that I would like to make. Luckily for me my Mom knows how to finish them into ornaments.
The rest of this pictures are taken from my Prairie Schooler cross-stitch charts. Can you believe I have these sitting around for several years and have not made them! They are all so cool I just want to make them right now!
On the bottom is a new chart I just got. I think I like collecting the charts as much as I do making the projects!
Hope you all have a good weekend!!!! and please let the Cubs advance in the play-offs. My husband is almost bereft at this point...we need a win tonight!

8 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

i love the charts too and cross stitch is so up your alley!! i cannot wait until you and janie get here, i am on pins and needles!!
xoxoxo

JJ said...

i can't wait to you two get your a$$e$ on that plane..we'll be waiting for your at the airport..GO CUBS!!!!

beth said...

have a GREAT time !!!!

I think Noreen might want to cross stich a little something to put in her hair...

maybe you can teach her !!!!

Patti said...

Have a great time in Columbus!!! Any Road Trip with the Girls is a guarantee good time! I'm sure you packed some cross stitch to do (aesier than stamps and paper and ink and...)

Enjoy!
Patti

Jeanie said...

Hope you h ave a fabulous time in Columbus. That's one of my favorite cities, so I don't think you can miss -- especially with wonderful friends. Sure does sound like you've found your creative groove again. I love the ornaments!

Trixie said...

Its a mini tootfest east!! Have a grand time, blog when you catch your breath, and can't wait to see what you post. Kisses to the girls and the doggies.

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

....oooO...............
.....(....)................
......)../....Oooo.....
.....(_/.....(...)........
..............(_/.........
...........................
......oooO...............
.....(....)................
......)../....Oooo.....
.....(_/.....(....).......
...............)../........
..............(_/.........
...........................
......oooO...............
.....(....)................
......)../....Oooo.....
.....(_/.....(....).......
...............)../........
..............(_/.........
...........................
... I WAS .............
.......... HERE ......
..Leaving my .......
Footprints in your
..............SAND"

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all of those frames Mirabilia's and the dogs are so cute, they look like so much fun. I don't have a dog but when the kids move out I will probably get a Pomeranion for companionship.

Thank you for reaching out to me on my recent post, it means so much to me that some of my readers are willing to add some input that will brighten my day and it did.