Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pineapple

Okay, unless you really know me, this post is not that interesting. Actually, even if you really know me it is not that interesting. But just as things must be recorded in a baby book; I must record this. I actually purchased (for the first time) an actual pineapple and actually cut it up and actually ate the whole thing!!!!

I know, I know, what is so interesting about that for crying out loud!!!???? Well, the fact is that I eat about one apple a year....not a big fruit eater. Then one day a co-worker brought in some pineapple that was already cut up at the store. Yummy! But expensive! So, I looked up on the internet how to cut a pineapple (duh!), bought one, cut it up and have been eating it!!! It is even sweeter than the already cut up stuff at the store!!! YUM! I should bring pineapple to every social occasion I attend.

9 comments:

teresa said...

Laura ~ that is funny! I never did it either until my younger daughter got hooked on them. Now I cut one every other day. Hope to see you soon.

CathyR said...

I love fresh pineapple. It tastes so much better without all the added syrupy, sugar, even if it is packed with water! I agree that it would be a great little "pot luck" type food to bring to the next event you attend!

beth said...

oh girl....you crack me up !
maybe fruit will become your new best friend...it does wonders for her body ....and helps you poop...there's a nice natural fiber in pineapple :)

Unknown said...

Gotta laugh! Well I was a little flat and I don't know you, but hey, it isnt whether the topic is interesting it's whether you make it interesting and I had a grin on my face from almost the first word.
Only thing now is my mouth is watering - I can taste it!

donna said...

I love fresh pineapple!!!

dogfaeriex5 said...

and this is the reason i love you so!!! xoxoxo~

Patti said...

And I have a wonderful pineapple cream cheese dip recipe to serve with crackers- to die for! Kudos to you for trying new things!

Carolyn said...

You go, girl! Never too late to try something new. In fact, that should be our motto: Try one new thing at least once a week. Keeps life exciting!

Relyn Lawson said...

Wrong. I think this post was interesting. I love that you feel compelled to record new things. Excellent.