Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stamping Again

How exciting! Last Saturday I spent time stamping with my childhood friend Diane. We have been friends since grade school and have always been in touch throughout the years, but have not "hung out" for a long time. Diane had the great idea to meet at Archiver's and use one of their tables.
We had such a great time and it did not seem like years had passed since our last gab session. Hopefully, we can do this a lot in the future.
These are the three cards I made. Sorry, about the scanned images being a little "off." I am having trouble with this new computer and my old scanner.

7 comments:

Diane Duda said...

Wanted to let you know I'm having a bit of a give-away over at my place if you want to stop by. :)
xo
Di

Jon Lee said...

Very Pretty.

Jon Lee

Jeanne said...

Isn't it great how you can catch up with old friends like no time has passed at all? I recently reconnected (via email) wiht a childhood friend I haven't seen in 30 yrs. We hope to get together this year when I go back to visit my hometown. Thanks Luara for posting all those wonderful pictures from your stitching group - I loved seeing the different versions!

Liz Friedmann said...

Love the cards - especially the second one. Who makes the purse stamp? Keep stamping - and needle pointing - and reading - and don't let work interfere with any of it. LOL.

dogfaeriex5 said...

i love you designs....amd miss you so much!
xox

Jeanie said...

VERY cute!

Patti said...

So cute Laura! I have a card swap (and Copic class) coming up next weekend, so I hunkered down in the craft room last night to try and create something. TRY is the operative word. I fear I have lost my creativity... hope I find it soon!