Sunday, July 09, 2006

I arted today

Here is my entry in Jane's alphabetica book (above). Queen of the Flappers. I had a lot of fun with this. It is a very simple entry, but I like it very much and hope Jane does too. Love the Basic Gray background paper. I used some Basic Gray ribbon that Jane gave me. I love the main image also.

Below are three of the ten (!) ATCs I made today! I was on a roll while listening to great music on my IPOD. These are for the swap for Carlene, Smart Gals.
Smart Gals pay attention to fashion.
Smart Girls do well in Math.









Smart Girls ponder.




And below are some of the many, many vintage photos I have accumulated over the past couple of weeks! Great stuff!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Laura you have outdone yourself! This is absolutely FABULOUS!!! I love this image and the paper and ribbon and the HAWAYVIN!- simply put, you did a STELLAR job!!! Thank you for this awesome entry into my book!

Huge Hugs, Jane

Anonymous said...

Another outstanding entry all around! Love your Flapper Queen, and I really like your smart girls series. It is good to see you spend more time in your art room and at least one day not out on a toot! I missed you!

Anonymous said...

terrific page, Laura! Love the Flapper idea! And the colors are wonderful! Really came together beautifully -- great job!

carlene federer said...

Love your Flapper & your Gals! Really gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Laura...great page for the journal. The image and composition are perfect and I love the ribbon going down the side. Fab atc's also :0)

lindaharre said...

You are finding some real gems.....love the girl and the horse!

Anonymous said...

What fantastic photos! Wonderful find.

Sandy