Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jane is a Genius!

This is my friend Jane's page for Lain's Alphabetica book. In this book the challenge was to pick a letter and then a word that describes you. Fun is right!!!! Jane is a such fun to hang out with......and this page says it all!!! I think it is so completely gorgeous!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful Miss Jane!!! Look at the pin that the girl is holding with the hand-dyed ribbon coming from it!!!! Clever!!! This page is a true sight to behold!!!!
Next up we have some new rub-ons that I found through the most wonderful shopping site, Stamp Diva!!!! She has tons of great stamps and embellishments! Her service is superb and shipping is fast. When I saw these rub-ons I knew they were right up my alley, and I suspect a lot of you out there would love them too!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love, love, love Jane's page! As usual, her signature colors but with some additional whimsy. You are so blessed to have found Jane, and she is so blessed to have you as well!

Anonymous said...

I would have picked this page out as Jane's just looking at the circles! Another creative genius in our midst. Bee-U-Tee-FUL

beth said...

Go Jane, Go Jane...said in my best cheerleader chant !!!!
GREAT PAGE !!!!!

(Laura, I tagged you on my blog to play a game...check it out!!)

Mrs.E said...

Beautiful page...and so creative! Being crafty is just so fun and a thrill to come up with one of a kind pieces.