Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rorschach

Can you imagine the fun??? Teresa brought her entire collection of Prairie Schooler patterns to stitching the other day. I love their designs!!!

Pictured above is a chart I had never seen. I asked everyone which chart of the three they would do....it was interesting, nearly everyone picked #3 (the one with the deer). I would do the #2 chart.

Which one would you do?

EDITED TO ADD: This is PS #83. The title is Winter Samplers.

EDIT #2!!!!! SEE BELOW FOR A NEW POST. I made some kind of mistake and it went below the current post.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them all of course, but I think that I would do #3 first, then #2 and then the snowflakes from #1 individually for ornaments or coaster or on a small count as a scissor fob.

Anonymous said...

Do you remember what the leaflet number or the name of this chart was? I would love to put it on my want to obtain chart list.

Margaret said...

Wow, does she have ALL the PS charts? I love PS! They were one of my first xs loves! I think my favorite is number 2 as well! I've seen a deer like that (and stitched one too) enough that I prefer the moon and stars. :D

Patti said...

I stand by my answer from Sunday...all 3!! But the deer IS cute!

Missy said...

Hands down charts #2. Loves it!!!

Laura said...

I will get the name and number of the chart from my friend Teresa and post it on the blog entry.

CathyR said...

I missed this show-and-tell! I'm with Patti; I like all three!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I nearly have all the Prairie Schooler charts myself, these included and I would stitch all of them...if I had a lot of time on my hands :) Aren't they great? Nothing is better than Prairie Schooler in my mind :)

Nancy said...

My .02 - I like the design on #2, but I like the saying on #1 better.

Carol said...

Would you believe that I just bought this chart at a nearby needlework chart for its original price of $6.00! I was just in shock--especially since one is currently going for over $70 on Ebay right now!

I would also pick #3 to stitch--I love the deer...But, I'm a PS addict, so I might end up stitching all three :)

Ranae said...

I am partial to #2
I am doing one of the three band samplers on leaflet 40