Sunday, November 21, 2010

Solo Stitching

I was working on the project above, Liberty Belles by Little House Needleworks. I love it, but tonight I got in the mood to work on Sugar Plum Fairy by Country Cottage Needleworks. Love the colors! I have not gotten (is that a word?) very far yet, but I am enjoying it very much so far!! Will get some progress pictures up here soon!
By the way, the Sugar Plum Fairy was finished by Vonna of The Twisted Stitcher. Gorgeous finish......hope to have it done this way myself!

Edited to Add: The picture of the projects in this post are taken from the internet. They are not my finished work. My projects are nowhere near done yet!!! I just wanted to show you a picture of what I was working on.

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Both are beautiful projects! Hope you can finish Sugar Plum Fairy to your liking!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I LOVE your Liberty Belles finish :)
Just cute as button, those girls.
And Sugar Plum Fairy is really cute, I've always though all her little Sugar Plum/Nutcracker pieces would be cute done as cubes or flatfolds and all grouped together on a mantle or side table :)
We better get stitching, huh?

Joanie said...

Wonderful projects! Love them all and now, I'll have to take a closer look at that Sugar Plum Fairy piece...I feel a project coming on.

Patti said...

Since I have both of those still in the plastic sleeves- you have made me feel really good about myself- LOL! Good for you on Liberty Belles- very cute! How's Santa coming? Will he make it to Christmas Eve?

CathyR said...

Keep stitching, Laura. I know you will be diligent and get them both done! I love the Liberty Belles - makes me think of summer!

As for the cube, Carol will be teaching a class this coming winter. It's super easy and I know you can do it yourself!

Cathy