People, it is true that I try to write only positive things on my blog. I mean why dwell on the negatives in life? But I must say that what draws me close to someone and ensures my beloved devotion to my friends is because I know their weaknesses. I certainly can tell you all about their strengths, but I really like a person who has the ability to speak honestly about their humanity. Someone you can always be yourself around because you know they are a "regular Joe."
I am a Regular Joe because:
1) I spend too much money on books, music, and art supplies.
2) On Sundays, if I can get away with it, I just lay around the house all day and read and take naps.
3) I am the world's worst housekeeper.
4) My husband does the laundry and most of the cooking.
5) I desparately need a pedicure.
6) I could eat an entire medium/large pizza myself.
7) I can eat Taco Bell five times a week (except Mike won't let me).
8) I hate going to parties because I detest small talk.
What makes you a Regular Joe???
2 minutes ago