Thursday, September 28, 2006

Never Say Never!

Interspersed throughout today's entry are some of the pages for Lynnette's alphabetica journal. The above page was done by Chris Culp. She used a picture of her grandfather's singing group. I love each and everyone of these pages!!! and if you scroll down throughout my blog entries you will see the other entries so far in this journal, cause I posted Trish and Jane's entrys' already.
Page by Lynne Gillis. Gratitude. I really love the background she created and the use of the Martha Stewart paint chip samples. Genius!
This is Barbara Smith's page. I love her work so much. She has such an individual style...everything she does is perfect!The page above is by the great and wonderful Audrey Hernandez. Her work is always stunning and so heartfelt.

So, what does never say never mean? Well, never say you will never need to go to a Starbuck's for any reason!!! I was sitting at work today and I started craving another Pumpkin Spice Latte!! I could not believe it! I mean I don't even drink coffee or tea....so this is all new to me. So, I hatched a plan.....I e-mailed Jane and asked her to meet me at 3:15 at the antique shop and I wouldl bring us each a latte! and so we did! and it was so therapeutic being amongst all that old stuff! We found some great pictures which I will be posting soon.

Lastly, I have a great blog to tell you about. It is full of inspiring and completely beautiful artwork. I have not had time yet to investigate the whole blog, but I can tell it is a gold mine!!!! It is Holly Loves Art by Holly Stinnett. Please go, get inspired, and have a great time. Check out Holly's Ebay and Etsy shops too!!! Ooooh, man this is some really great art people!

6 comments:

createacraft said...

those pages are wonderful.. and thank you for sharing

dogfaeriex5 said...

PLW, you are~~
my grandma always said never say never because you will!! she was a very smart woman~i miss her...
~k
xox

Anonymous said...

hey laura babe -- so glad to see these fabulous pages on your site. I'm workingon my "relative" this weekend! Off to visit Holly's blog....xoxo

Babsarella said...

Thanks for posting my page and loved all the others. Muchas Gracias for the Oh-So-Cool link!! That girl rocks on her collages. I must add her link to my blog so I can see all the lovliness she creates!!!

Kristal said...

Thanks for all the eye-candy!! Yummy, yummy.

Anonymous said...

Another delightful post and more yearning to be near so I can join in all the fun. You truly have blossomed into the person you were always meant to be.