Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A Source for Great Vintage Photos

I have to share with you one of my sources for one of a kind stunning vintage images....it is a shop on Ebay called Clancy's Classics run by the very lovely Marianne! She has the most amazing pictures day in and day out. It is a blast just to look and see what she finds. I don't know how she does it! All of today's pictures were purchased from her.
I expect to meet up with you here again next week as I am getting ready to leave for Valley Ridge Art Studio (well, la di dah!) to take a two day class with Lesley Riley!!! I love, love, love her art! My friends Beth, Trish, and Jane are going too, so I expect that we will spend the weekend creating and laughing riotously! If I can figure out how to use my digital camera I shall return with pictures!
So, until next week!!! Hope in the meantime you all have a great time creating, antiquing, reading, crafting, and living!
This last picture is so cool isn't it!!! I call it Study of Two Studious Girls in Pajamas!!!!

6 comments:

dogfaeriex5 said...

i expect all the details when you return and are you packing any TAB?
xox~k

One Crabapple said...

I shop her too !

I LOVE the photos you have here.

Wonderrrful !

One Crabapple said...

oops I published before I wished you well on your trip ! and your exciting classes

I can't wait until yyou get back to hear about everything !!!

lindaharre said...

Thanks you so much for your lovely comments (as always) on my blog. You are so sweet and always make me smile! Thank you for this site as well. I love the shots you put up. I will check her out! Linda:-D))) (those are my chins....tee hee)

Anonymous said...

Wahoo, another amazing post! This time tomorrow night I will be at your house having more fun than humans were meant to have!

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful meeting you, Laura, as well as the rest of your group, Jane, Beth, and Tricia.