Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Attention to the Links


I will probably not be posting too much this week as I am on vacation from work and hanging out with my friend Noreen and her family who are here from California. We are antiquing, eating, and laughing mostly.

I wanted to draw your attention to my links section....I have added more links of websites that I visit regularly........please check them out!

Hope you all have a wonderful week and I will talk to you towards the end of this week! Don't forget the little contest below, if you have not a told a story about the picture below, please do so or at least read what is there in the comments, they are hilarious!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful "Vaykay" as we liked to call them! I am sure you will be gathering up stories and stuff to share when you show back up. Miss you already and you really are not even leaving!

beth said...

Have a great "time out" and enjoy. And with your comment, I think I did okay on my stamps, huh ?