Friday, June 16, 2006

Congratulations are in order!!!


Congratulations to my friend Bertha who just graduated from nursing school!!! She was at the top of her class and is going to make a very wonderful nurse!!! First of all, she has the total "nursing sense of humor" and also she is so very compassionate and smart! Bertha has overcome unsurmountable odds to achieve this very high honor and I am so proud of her!!! We have been friends through all weather, fair and foul, and very dark, and I am just so happy for her I could burst! To celebrate, Bertha, Trish, and I are having an old-fashioned sleep over and then a day of antique shopping! What fun!!! We have been through a lot together and it is so great when we can celebrate such a big achievement! Above is the collage I made for Bertha.......I hope she likes it! Again, Congratulations Bertha.....you have done us so proud! I love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great collage Laura...I'm sure Bertha will love it :0)

Anonymous said...

Laura this is lovely! Where did you find such great images??

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Congrats Bertha!
My SIL just got her nursing license too!

Anonymous said...

I had a fab time! Your collage was even more outstanding in person. Since Davey added the blue rick-rack hanger...it was the perfect ending to a delightful weekend with my girls. I hope you post some of your finds, as you certainly uncovered some delightful treasures!