Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Millie


Please meet Millie!!! Isn't she just darling??? This is an ATC done by Kristi in Birminham, Alabama!! She drew and colored her own image. I love her style, so simple, playful, and cute! I met Kristi online through a site called www.ATCards.com It is a site where people post their ATCs and you can swap and comment on other people's stuff. I was immediately drawn to Kristi's cards. I have four of them and will be posting the other cards throughout the summer. I have to remember to bring them home from work though, cause they are decorating my desk right now. I sure love the internet lately for all the great people it has brought me into contact with! Here is one shining example of someone who I would never have known, and now I find a kindred spirit all the way in Alabama!!! You gotta love it! Thanks Kristi, you work is fabulous!

No comments: